- Hi, Alex, do you have some free time tomorrow night? I would like to invite you to a picnic to take you mind off from the rat race.
- Hi, Sarah, I wanted to drop by at Granny tomorrow. I promised her I would do it two weeks ago. I need to take care of the odds and ends in her house.
- Then, are you free on Wednesday?
- Yes, I have time off.
- Great! Let’s we get the show on the road early so as not to be distracted by this later.
- Okay, then I’ll download the movie while I’m on the road.
- Great idea, I’li also to stop by the store and buy us drinks.
- You said it!, I’m looking forward to Wednesday.
- So do I!